“Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder.”
Amanda Fisher is an fine art and portrait photographer based in Boston, Massachusetts.
When I'm not creating images I love exploring the woods and trails of New England or listening to the ocean meet the sand and watching the sun set.
I have a huge passion for travel and am always looking for a new country to explore.
My conceptual work focuses on dark, ethereal fairy-taleesque stories. I love making the worlds in my imagination come to life.
In portraiture I looked to capture moments, driven by natural light and often focused on color.
Work with Me
I'm always interested in collaborating to create art!
Get in touch with me using my contact form to discuss rates, scheduling and more.
- Environmental Textures: Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Exhibition -
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center 6/9/18-9/28/18
- Fort Point Fall Open Studios - Midway Artist Studios 10/13/17-10/15/17
- Fort Point Spring Open Studios - Midway Artist Studios 10/13/17-10/15/17
- Fort Point Fall Open Studios - Midway Artist Studios 10/14/16-10/16/16
- Jamaica Plain Open Studios - 9/21/13-09/22/13
- Photo Night's Boson, Photorama -Cyclorama, Boston 10/3/13
- Photographic Resource Center Student Exhibition - PRC, Boston 4/18/11-5/8/11